The Board and members of the FSIC want to sincerely thank and acknowledge the following sponsors for their generous support both financially and in other ways.
FSIC recognises that without this support the organisation would not have been able to spread the food safety message this year.
|• $10,000 towards TV spot and YouTube video
|Australian Chicken Meat Federation
|• $3,000 towards YouTube video
|Tonic Health Media
|• running video pro bono (value approximately $12,000)
|Tasmanian Department of Human Services and Health
• $1,000 for OmniPoll question
• Elanco for original OmniPoll research
|• provision of four free questions (value $4,000)
|• infographic and design work
|• media monitoring
• members pro bono contribution
• providing teleconference facilities for our monthly Board meetings, Annual General Meeting, Special General Meeting, and the Nomination Committee Interviews
• providing the venue, catering and teleconference facilities for our Annual Planning Day