As a member of the Food Safety Information Council, I agree to abide by the following
- To be of good standing within the community at all times.
- To take an active role in the committee to which I belong (if any).
- To work with my fellow members to achieve the goals of the FSIC.
- To be free to make suggestions within my Committee and to the Board but to accept that changes may not be made as a result of them.
- To not use my membership of the FSIC for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- To not use my membership to make personal profit.
- To not speak on behalf of the FSIC, unless that is my role within the organisation.
- To maintain the confidentiality of FSIC business during my membership, and for a minimum of two years if I resign or am asked to leave.
- To faithfully undertake my role as per the Position Description, if I hold a specific position.
- To accept that the Board is the final decision making body within the FSIC.
- To resign my membership immediately if I contravene this Code of Conduct, or if determined by the Board.
 Membership is confirmed on approval by the FSIC Board