Become a member
Become a member and support the work we do, so together with key stakeholders we remain and grow as the leading national provider of independent, science-based food safety information to Australian consumers.
The following are the benefits to FSIC membership;
- Access to a members only area on our website – containing Annual and Special General Meeting minutes, detailed research findings, Constitution and By Laws– not available to anyone else
- Voting rights for one representative at the AGM and any Special General Meetings
- Monthly newsletter
- Right of a representative to attend the Planning Days
- Input into the theme of Food Safety Week
- Opportunity to help spread the message of food safety and support the Council through membership of one of our groups (Communication, Finance, Membership, Scientific)
Annual membership fees are due on the 1 July each year and are to be paid on invoice (30 day terms) from FSIC. You can join at any time. Read our FSIC membership code of conduct
On acceptance of your application, a tax invoice for a membership subscription (refer below) will be emailed to you.
Membership Fees (GST inclusive)
Individual (including sole trader) $275 per annum
Corporate (business, research institute) $660 per annum
State/Federal/local government $660 per annum
Food Safety Information Council – Membership application