For the salad
2 cups of cooked risoni
¼ red onion finely diced
1 cup fresh chopped parsley
2 ½ tablespoons of chopped fresh dill
2 tablespoons of chopped fresh chives
2 tablespoons of chopped fresh mint
½ teaspoon chopped capers
1 cup of cherry tomatoes (halved)
¼ cup olive oil
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
2 skin free chicken breasts
Salt and pepper to taste
For the dressing
½ teaspoon capers
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 cup fresh spinach
1 tsp rice wine vinegar
1 cup Greek yoghurt.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper
- Place chicken on a hot oiled griddle pan
- Cook for 5 – 7 minutes on each side this is depending on the size of the chicken breast.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes and then slice.
In the meantime
- Combine remainder of ingredients. Add rested chicken and combine.
- To serve top with the creamy dressing
To make the dressing
- Add ingredients to the food processor (apart from the olive oil and lemon juice)
- Pulse and blend together while slowly adding oil and lemon juice and until smooth and creamy
Thanks to our member and chef Narelle Bickford for creating this recipe